Sponsored JobMNC JOB OFFERS WITH EASY INTERVIEW n SAT-SUN OFF..
0-10 Years 2-6 lacs
Sponsored JobWant to work as an HR Recruiter and source for Ph
0-5 Years 1-3 lacs
Sponsored JobLOOKING FOR BPO JOB..GOOD SALARY..UNLIMITED INCENT
0-10 Years 1-5 lacs
Location - Bangalore
Role - Visual Designer
• Ability to define or understand the client’s brand guidelines clearly and how it can be
Applied to the product in hand.
• Must possess in-depth knowledge of typography, iconography, color, space, and texture to create a compelling visual experience.
• Thorough understanding of the right balance between business, design & customers and Serving the brand’s purpose, business missions and customer needs.
• Ability to generate clear ideas, concepts and designs of creative assets from beginning to end.
• Ability to work collaboratively with user experience designers to ensure a consistent, integrated brand perception and user-experience.
• Ability to collaborate with cross-functional team that includes engineers, product Managers in order to create simple, easy-to-use software.
• Ability to stay on top of the latest standards, changes, trends in visual design field.
• Experience in designing applications for web, desktop and mobile.
• Self learner, ability to learn new tools quickly and work in a fast evolving environment.
• Proficient in Illustrator, In design, Sketch and In Vision.
Present the user-interface visually so that information is easy to read, easy to understand and easy to find.
Prepare work by gathering information and materials.
Generate clear ideas, concepts and designs of creative assets from beginning to end.
|Key Skills||Visual design, Mobile application designer, website designer , UI /UX designer, HTML, CSS|
|Experience||3 - 7 Years|
|Salary(CTC)||3 - 9 Lacs (p.a)|
|Industry||IT-Software / Software Services|
|Role||Graphic Web Designer|
|Address||1st floor Thakur estate, Eksar road, Opp St. Lawrence School, Borivali (West).|
1-3 Years 0-0 lacs